Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Snippets

Hey, you know how my day starts? All groggy and muddled… I don’t remember going to sleep & neither do I remember waking up. I find myself in a strange place everyday.Right now, I don’t understand where I’m going with this. So, I get up, brush, bath, hmmm..breathe maybe? doesn't make sense?  I just wanted three b’s in a row and sound a little stylish.Anyway, I get ready & dress up real dandy.I smile at the thought of my deodorant bringing down heavenly beauties, craving for sex. I spray, I wait, nothing. The Smile lingers. That smile,that smile disturbs me.

That smile starts a train of thought that runs throughout the day, sometimes consciously, sometimes unconsciously. Oh! how beautiful you are when you smile. I smile a little more. It is a beautiful day, it really is, and all days are. I look at all those long faces on the road and my conscience says “relativity bro, ur just too happy”.

The fact that I have not even spoken to you much doesn’t bother me much, you see, I’m happy and you are beautiful, so I’m happy and you are beautiful. I realize I’m repeating myself. I’m also mad. I think I might be poetic too. Wait, let me try. ‘My love, I smile at your reflection of me.... wait, my reflection of you? Well Whatever, I’ll leave poetry to some drugged/drunk loser. For the record, optics was last visited way back in my tenth grade, so it’s a little difficult to frame puns, sorry poetry. Oh ya! by the way, your new frame suits you. You bought it from some turkey optics right. No?

Oh. Office,already? oh no, office. no noo.

*2 hours*

I work I work, work work work, I die,I work, I die, I reincarnate nine times, I work work work. By the way is this Vishnu a cat?? No? He was never one? Tortoises are cute though. Oh wait, work calls. No! nono! I will not work. I will sing, I will dance. Hahaha.dance? I am actually laughing my guts out inside my brain.. wow this anatomy textbook just jumped into the fire.. y??. Guts and brain looked kind of similar. No? sorry. Anyway, Who cares about all these things after tenth grade? Anyway, dance? hahaha... 
I try to stop it, but A thin smile escapes out of my lips, A playful smile, a mischievous grin. oh your lips, darn you are so cute.

*random FFDing*

Exhausting work is exhausting and I return back home exhausted. I’m spent I’m tired & I’m stuck in a traffic jam. So, technically, metaphorically, literally and unfortunately I’m not back home yet & hence while wait for the signal to turn green, I retract my earlier sentence citing temporal inconsistencies.  
I wish there was someone talking to me. I wish you were talking to me. I wish you would lean forward to listen while I rattle intelligently on inconsequential stuff. “ya, she did that once and you barely opened your mouth”. Ok wise one, It was not my fault. It was her fault; she was the one who behaved all ‘beautiful and cute’.
Oh I’m home… hey the day is almost over. “What did I do today?” Hehehe.. nice question. “No really” Good joke.. “no seriously”.. ok shut up..  I’m going to talk to someone...

Hi... How was your day?
‘boring, yours?’
Boring, but you kept me in high spirits..
‘Ok go to hell’
Oh that bad??.. hmmm what happened

*2 hours*

‘So basically the day stinks’
Hmm use a deo spray, and check if beautiful girls appear outta nowhere
‘what would I do with girls? And that is a pathetic joke , bye’
ok I take that back…
‘hmmm I’m going to sleep, I’ll talk to you later’
What? already??  ok… bye sweetheart
‘good night J
That smiley…. that smile.....

 Disclaimer: This post might have been really incoherent and idiotic, but then it's not something new is it?? 

PS:
It has been two years and some more with this blog and I'm really happy I started writing. I've made a conscious effort not to stick to anything/any topic in particular and it has helped me write more freely. In hindsight, this might be one of those few blogs that are truly "random". so much for being different...
wishing you all a beautiful 2013... cheers!!!






2 comments: