Sunday, November 17, 2013

So you think you can biology record?


That was just wonderful, don’t you think so? OMG It blew my mind. The way you drew the respiratory system; the skill, coordination; Not one wrong stroke. It’s one of the more difficult things to draw and your dexterity was there for all to see. I’m still a little distracted, let me complete ogling at it. Oh ya, I love you, Well done kid, It’s a 10 from me.

Haha… Mani my man, you were awesome. I thought the bryophyllum leaf last week was below par. It was amazing, but I believed you were capable of more. You have just slammed my case shut. The concentration on your face, the way you bit your pencil. The lungs were perfect and the final flourish with the man’s nostrils were awesome.  For me, you are the shining example of why this show is such a great success. This is precocious talent right in front of you, India.  

Few things can be taught, some skills are inborn. You have a unique gift of drawing biology diagrams so beautifully. In my younger days, I’d have bribed you to complete my record work for me. It's is really good to see you have improved a lot from last time.That is something because I thought last week's work was your magnum opus. A hat tip to you, Girija ma’am, It’s a nice routine that you have picked for him, the respiratory system, allowing him to showcase his variety. This is a 10 from me too Mani. Well done…

No comments:

Post a Comment